General Weapon Rules
Notes on Scopes: If the weapon is equipped with a scope, use of AIM is required to successfully take advantage of the scope’s bonuses.
- Aim with scope = 2 swift actions, +2 to-hit, and target gets no cover bonus. Shooter is flatfooted. (‘Scope’ is referring to any Zoom Mode)
Full auto vs. Burst vs. Single fire:
- Full Auto: -5 to hit, Target is 2×2 square, 10rds used. any targets missed in 2×2 take 1/2 damage.
- Burst fire: -2 to hit, Target one enemy, one square, +2 damage.
- Brace (2 swift actions) reduces to-hit penalty by 2.
- Single fire: one round of ammo, one target, standard bonuses.